I'm a new knitter and I enjoy using these needles. The yarn moves easily. I have less hand fatigue with these needles. I've not had any difficulty with dropped stitches. I like them so much that they are the only needles I use. Definitely worth the expense.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
They are wonderful to work with and I truly love knitting with them!
The yarn slides smoothly and you can knit quickly with them. They
are also pretty.
I cannot say enough about these needles.
Best Deals for 10" (25cm) Knitter's Pride Dreamz Single Point Knitting Needles
I love these needles. They are smooth, lightweight, have the feel of soft wood (actually hard & durable and oh so pretty to look at.
Honest reviews on 10" (25cm) Knitter's Pride Dreamz Single Point Knitting Needles
I wanted to give these needles a try before potentially ordering a whole set so I ordered a single pair. I am SO glad I did. I'm very new to knitting but even I can tell a difference with these needles. They're not as slick as aluminum needles but they're not as "grabby" as bamboo. They have a great feel to them and they're the perfect weight. I just knitted up a swatch last night so I could see how they felt and I can't wait to start my next project! I can see why they're called "Dreamz"!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 10" (25cm) Knitter's Pride Dreamz Single Point Knitting Needles
These were surprising pleasant to use. They feel light in the hand and work smoothly. will definitely order in various sizes.

No comments:
Post a Comment