Friday, March 7, 2014

Best Spellbinders S6-002 Nestabilities Matting Basics B Die Templates, 5 Deals

Spellbinders S6-002 Nestabilities Matting Basics B Die Templates, 5 by 7-Inch
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $30.02
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

I totally love the Matting Basic die. They are my "Go To" item when I'm making cards. Just remember, you will need the A and B sets.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Well the one word says it all...Spellbinders. To me that means quality and functionality. These dies in particular mean no more wonky cuts. I love all the matting basics they've put out. They take the hassle out of cutting mats.

Best Deals for Spellbinders S6-002 Nestabilities Matting Basics B Die Templates, 5

Love these dies. I purchased both A and B for the 5 x 7 cards. It's so quick to make a card with beautiful mats. With both A & B the mats, they create mats with an 1/8 inch difference. Otherwise it's a 1/4 inch difference with one set.

Honest reviews on Spellbinders S6-002 Nestabilities Matting Basics B Die Templates, 5

THIS IS WHAT I ORDERED. DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY.

IS USE THEM. I LIKE THE SPELLBINDERS I USE THEM.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment