Monday, July 7, 2014

Buy Janlynn Christmas Cupcake Ornaments Counted Cross Stitch Kit

Janlynn Christmas Cupcake Ornaments Counted Cross Stitch Kit
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $13.94
Today's Bonus: 23% Off
Buy Now

These are the first ornaments I made for Christmas this year, I try to make ornaments for presents since I'm a poor college student who can't afford really fancy gifts (a position a lot of people are in this year with the economy the way it is), I figure if I put some extra time into it people know I care. I loved this kit. The cupcakes look delicious and christmas-y and were easy to stitch. The whole kit took me about a week and a half to finish with each ornament taking around 4 hours or less (including backing with the felt and cutting out). These patterns are super easy to read and finish, but the ornaments look detailed and really do make great gifts. They're about 2inches tall and make for a great ornament gift or package topper. I'm actually turning mine into cards so I can hand out card-presents to people this Christmas. The kit came with the thread, aida cloth, and felt backing to finish all 6 of the ornaments, and I even had enough cloth and felt left over to finish off another 4 ornaments of a different design. There was also some thread left over which could be used to make some other ornaments, or for a different project (I always like having a lot of left over thread to collect). Overall a great deal for the price, especially if you consider you could be getting 6 different presents out of this.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I actually bought this for my future mother-in-law for Christmas and she sent us pictures of the finished product the other day. They are so adorable!

Best Deals for Janlynn Christmas Cupcake Ornaments Counted Cross Stitch Kit

i loved the "pupcakes cakes" as my 6yr old g.daughter has allways called them. they r the cutest ornaments. cant wait to get stitching.quality is great, easy directions bright colors. yes i would recommend this product. r.j scooter

Honest reviews on Janlynn Christmas Cupcake Ornaments Counted Cross Stitch Kit

Have used Janlynn for cross-stitch crib quilts and can count on this company for quality products. Will be using this kit to create "tie-ons" for my girls Christmas gifts. How pretty will that be?!?

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment