I have not used them all yet but what I have used they work great. I didn't have to add anything to them.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Out of the different paint brands ive used over the years the createx is so far the best i have ever used for airbrushing, especially on t shirts.
Best Deals for Createx Colors Ready to Use Airbrush Paint Set of ALL 11 Opaque
You need paints made especially for an airbrush to get great results. Better to spend a little more (and this company offers a great price) and get the job done right the first time.
Honest reviews on Createx Colors Ready to Use Airbrush Paint Set of ALL 11 Opaque
It's a nice paint to use, the colors come up excellent except that I have to thin it to prevent from clogging on my air brush.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Createx Colors Ready to Use Airbrush Paint Set of ALL 11 Opaque
nice paints pack to protect i am a begginer so thery seem to be working well time will tell if i order again

No comments:
Post a Comment