Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review of Spellbinders S5-171 Nestabilities A2 Curved Matting Basics A Die

Spellbinders S5-171 Nestabilities A2 Curved Matting Basics A Die Templates
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $23.41
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
Buy Now

Worked great for making my shaped card design. Before I had problems getting my rounded corners to match, but this solved the problem.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Well the one word says it all...Spellbinders. To me that means quality and functionality. These dies in particular mean no more wonky cuts. I love all the matting basics they've put out. They take the hassle out of cutting mats. These also eliminate having to get out the corner rounders.

Best Deals for Spellbinders S5-171 Nestabilities A2 Curved Matting Basics A Die

I ran these through both my Cuttlebug and Big Shot and they did not cut so well. I even cut Vellum and they did not cut well. Very disappointed at the quality of the cutting blades. Not the same as Sizzix quality.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment