List Price: $199.99
Sale Price: $98.98
Today's Bonus: 51% Off
I got this set for Christmas, and let me first say, I am actually very impressed. The box/easil is solid, well put-together and made of actual wood. The paints aren't top-quality, but if you're looking for top quality paints, don't buy a set, buy them in tubes.
PROS:
Good sets, nice color selection.
Easil is great and folds up neatly.
Comes with canvases for the oils.
Everything is packaged neatly and undamaged.
CONS
The brushes are crap. Buy some separately. Seriously.
I did varnish the box, but you wouldn't have to.
The oils don't come with thinner/brush cleaner and you'll need it before you can use them.
The pencils included aren't very good.
Basically, the sets are worth paying for if you just want to try a new kind of paint, and the easil chest is worth the money all on its own. Pick up brushes and thinner from an art store and you'll be set to try out lots of new mediums all in a cool and portable container.
Dispute the problems, I love this set, and I would buy it as a gift any day of the week. It really encouraged me to try new stuff, and the folding easil is a lifesaver for my back.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my niece, and she loves it so much, my brother is making an art studio area in the basement. I also received a hand drawn thank you note using the supplies!Great Gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment