Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best A Grummer Papermaking Kit With Video Deals

A Grummer Papermaking Kit With Video
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $26.70
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Buy Now

I have bought this kit to do a papermaking project with my son. Unfortunately, we could not watch the video as we do not have a VCR, only a DVD player.

The papermaking screen is nice, actually you can use either the screen or the window mesh to lift out paper sheets. If you want to create watermarks, you have to sew pattern onto the window screen , as the papermaking screen is too fine for that (sewing would damage it). To drain water from newly made paper sheets we used pieces of denim rather than the plastic sheets supplied in the kit. For making pulp, we used reed fragmides stems boiled for 50 minutes in 3M NaOH solution.

Basically, we made nice paper in the end but I would have preferred a screen already stretched on the frame, rather than kept flat by the plastic grid support as it is here.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I found this to be a good introduction into the art of papermaking. It is basic, but helpful.

Best Deals for A Grummer Papermaking Kit With Video

I have had more fun making beautiful papers with my grandchildren, they are amazed when they are able to create something from "nothing". very cool item, directions very simple and no prior creativity needed!!!!

Honest reviews on A Grummer Papermaking Kit With Video

I did this with my 6 year old. Supper messy. But, loved it. now we are planning to use stuff from the yard. Video was good, but i suggest also buying a book.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for A Grummer Papermaking Kit With Video

I was slightly disappointed by the contents of this purchase, online it looks bigger or alot more stuff. I am still happy with it because i will use it but not as i would have hoped..

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment