List Price: $159.99
Sale Price: $86.96
Today's Bonus: 46% Off
Could be more air-tight in the seams, but very nice. There was of course no lighting system as has already been mentioned.
Edit: After owning the unit three months and using it maybe 15 mins a total of 6 times (stored on a level table in the basement), I came down for another session and found the electric motor would not turn on. The unit has never been dropped/mistreated; I'm the only one who uses the item as well and its in a basement out of the way of other traffic; and i checked the powerpack, which was fine. Tried a diffrent outlet as well that i know works. Nothing. Either a defective motor or just a bad product. I'll change the review if TCP will replace the item on their dime.
EDIT 2: Very pleased with prompt replacement service from TCP. They noted the item was not under warrenty but chose to send a whole new unit free of charge. They will be getting more of my business very soon.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Got my system about 2 weeks ago, arrived in great shape, exactly as advertised by the seller.Finally used my system the other day to lay down some coats of primer on my model parts trees so I can finish painting. System works great. Only gripe I have is that the extendable hose fits rather loose, but doesn't seem to be a big issue. For where the hose attaches to the back of the booth, into the supplied attachment you put on the back of the booth, it does not fit tight, so some fumes will escape into the room. What I plan to do next time is maybe use some re-usable foam to seal that connection better, of maybe even just tie a towel around that connection, to seal it better when in use. Or even some good old Duct Tape if you want to do ti that way. Just something ot seal this connection better. If you do not seal this connection better, some fumes WILL escape into the room you are in leaving a faint smell for a day or so. If sealed, I expect there to be almost no odor what so ever. Aside from this minor issue, I love the system.
When using it, it sucks ups pretty much all fumes & over spray & exits it out through the extension tube out the window. The supplied fan has great CFM, as you can see by feeling the end of the extension seeing how strong of an air flow is coming out & exiting out the window. Does a great job drawing fumes & what not out.
The little side door for storing the AC adapter is pretty useless, but other than that, I would absolutely recommend this product for someone wanting a spray booth for whatever your needs. Works great. Very easy setup. Fairly quiet when running.
A+++ Recommended.
No comments:
Post a Comment