Thursday, March 20, 2014

Buy 7 Piston Filler Waterbrush & Water Brush Fountain Pens Value Pack

7 Piston Filler Waterbrush & Water Brush Fountain Pens Value Pack
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
While I like the quality and variety of the brushes, the mechanism for storing the water allows them to leak like mad. Therefore, they are not useful to me for the primary purpose for which I bought them: travel. My favorite remains the Pentel brushes. I wish I could have the Pentel water system combined with this wonderful variety of brushes. Alas.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I am quite disappointed with this product. There is no control mechanism for the water so the water just drips continuously.

Best Deals for 7 Piston Filler Waterbrush & Water Brush Fountain Pens Value Pack

I fill the brushes with ink and not water like the previous person who rewied these brushes. They are amazing. Totally recommend

Honest reviews on 7 Piston Filler Waterbrush & Water Brush Fountain Pens Value Pack

I bought the two sizes of the pocket version of this brush, which clip nicely into my working waistcoat pocket. Kept upright like this, they don't leak, and are always handy ideal for me. BUT, there are problems with the cap, and I have to take real care to avoid damaging the brush tip when putting away. Overall an excellent product.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 7 Piston Filler Waterbrush & Water Brush Fountain Pens Value Pack

Although they look good these guys are BAD NEWS!

The piston NEVER retrieves enough water and you end up spending more time getting the water in the tank than painting.

They will leak water if you don't lay them flat to store or upside down.

The two smaller ones are good and do hold water but the others are now setting in a can on the shelf never to be seen again.

The brush part of the pen is not up to watercolor standards, They don't hold their shape after 1 use and shed bad!

STAY WITH YOUR REGULAR WATER BRUSHES people either Chinese or watercolor these will just cause you grief!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment