Thursday, March 20, 2014

Discount Madeira Treasure Chest 194 Spool Rayon Emb Thread Kit

Madeira Treasure Chest 194 Spool Rayon Emb Thread Kit
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Good quality thread . Kens sewing and vacuum center shipped the chests very quickly. I got two of these for $249 each, free shipping, which was a fantastic bargain!!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

One can never be too organized with their embroidery and quilting supplies. This Madeira thread chest is wonderful...a place for everything and everything in it's place. My fiends will be wanting one too. Thanks, Julia Shores, Texas

Best Deals for Madeira Treasure Chest 194 Spool Rayon Emb Thread Kit

Now I don't have to guess what thread to use in a complicated embroidery design. I just set my machine to Madeira numbers and then match them to the thread in my chest. It is great. So many colors. No more going to the store and wondering "Is this the right color". I am so happy. Also, Ken's Sewing & Vacuum Center has one of the best customer service centers that I have ever encountered. They were great. I also got the chest on sale, which makes it that much better.

Honest reviews on Madeira Treasure Chest 194 Spool Rayon Emb Thread Kit

They printed the shipping label, but never actually shipped the product. There was never tracking info available, and I did not receive it. They were slow about getting back with me, but once aware of the problem, did credit my account promptly. I have purchased other items from this company with no problems, so this may have been an isolated incident. I will probably buy from them again in the future, even though this deal didn't work out. I think they are basically a reputable company.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Madeira Treasure Chest 194 Spool Rayon Emb Thread Kit

Madeira Treasure Chest

I love the storage chest and samples of all the colors to test sew before to help ordering larger spools

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment