Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tsukineko - Memento Dew Drop Dye Inkpads 4/Pkg Review

Tsukineko 4-Pack Assortment Memento Dew Drops Fade-Resistant Ink, Gotta Have
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $8.40
Sale Price: $8.39
Today's Bonus: $0.01 Off
Buy Now

I was happy with this product. The colors are nice, however, I am using this product for a "Fingerprint Tree" at my sister's wedding, and the ink is difficult to remove from your fingers, even with soap and water, and alcohol pads.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love the Memento tear drop inks. The colors are rich, vivid, saturated and yet do not run. (I store them upside down to keep the ink towards the top of the sponges). I esp love the corner of the 'tear' because you can sponge the smallest part of a rubber stamp, or into small areas of the paper punch/image very easily! The best!

Best Deals for Tsukineko - Memento Dew Drop Dye Inkpads 4/Pkg

I got these for our wedding treethe tree was a hit and the colors came out perfect on the print!

Honest reviews on Tsukineko - Memento Dew Drop Dye Inkpads 4/Pkg

Most of the inks were dried out so much so that the imprint is extremely faint. I can't use them!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tsukineko - Memento Dew Drop Dye Inkpads 4/Pkg

Great set, you have a variety of colors to choose from. Small size lets you try before buying larger ink pad.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment