I really liked this paint set as a beginner face painter. It gives you a wide range of colors to experiment with without paying a lot to get started. The paint is easy to work with as well. Highly recommend if you are a beginner or are painting one time at a school event.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This product worked great. It would be nice if the paints had individual lids, but it worked well. I also ran out of black and white quickly. It would not hurt to get extra black and white if you are going to be doing a lot of faces. I did not like using the triangle sponges with this but liked brushes and my finger.
Best Deals for Face Paint Top 28 Color Palette
Colors are really pigmented but i heard that some colors stain the skin for a while. I was happy it came the next day i ordered it with Prime Membership trial since i really needed a pallet for an event. Each color is covered in plastic in case they break or something (when i received it, they were a little humid due to the heat inside the mailbox, but it did not affect the pigmentation or quality of the paints). Also, each circle is a little bigger than the size of a quarter, but it is almost as thin as 1.5-2 quarters stacked on top of each other.
Honest reviews on Face Paint Top 28 Color Palette
This is a nice product, but the size of each color is remarkable small. Definitely not worth the $36 I paid.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Face Paint Top 28 Color Palette
I'm a face painter and these paints are just OK. They dry quickly, but aren't really thick or solid when they are painted on. They wash off well. There are many different colors. But there are better paints out there. If you are face painting for a business, don't get these. If you are face painting for fun, and just need something inexpensive and cheaper in quality, these are the paints for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment