List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $9.35
Today's Bonus: 63% Off
I've ended up using this set of stamps and dies more than I thought I would when I first purchased it.
The chandelier stamps are lovely -I've been stamping them on dark card stock and then heat embossing with metallics. Cut out with the included dies, and mount on white or light colored card. Gorgeous! I've used the chairs stamps with various colors of ink for regular stamping on card stock, but also with heat-embossed neon colors. The possibilities are endless!
I love it that there's a die for every stamp, too. These work for so many occasions: birthday, "hello," "thinking of you," etc., and they can be combined with other stamps and dies to create "scenes" (I used the smaller chandelier for a Thanksgiving "dinner" scene on one of my cards). The dies cut cleanly (I have a Sizzix Big Shot) with no problem
Very nice, indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment