Thursday, March 27, 2014

Buy da Vinci Series 5830 Cosmotop Mix B Watercolor Flat Wash

da Vinci Series 5830 Cosmotop Mix B Watercolor Flat Wash Paintbrush, Size 16
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $62.50
Sale Price: $32.23
Today's Bonus: 48% Off
Buy Now

I love the whole Cosmotop Mix B series of brushes! They hold water and hold their shape making them easy for everyone from beginners to experienced painters to control. The price point from Amazon is REALLY good too. Glad they offered them. I am slowly building up a complete collection of them since they have become one of my favorite brushes. My only suggestion would be to make the "inch" equivalent part of the product description. I was looking for a 3/4" for a class and had to hunt through the information and then convert. LOL. But all in all this is one of my favorite brushes!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment