Thursday, March 20, 2014

Buy Hero Arts Woodblock Stamp Set, Hero Kids for Teachers

Hero Arts Woodblock Stamp Set, Hero Kids for Teachers
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $14.71
Today's Bonus: 2% Off
Buy Now

I bought a set of these as a gift for my son's kindergarten teacher. We give gift cards for Christmas, but I was looking for a little something to wrap up as well. I came across this cute set of stamps and ordered some scented ink pads to go with it. This manufacturer makes an excellent quality product and has a great selection. I own several stamp sets made by Hero Arts and they hold up very well. If his teacher likes these half as much as I do, they will be a great hit!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

My kindergarten students love these new stamps. They don't even mind getting homework !! The messages are encouraging and the graphics are nice for young children.

Best Deals for Hero Arts Woodblock Stamp Set, Hero Kids for Teachers

Bought this for my daughter for her kindergarten class, she was very excited, now she can stamp instead of having to write out all the time. She loved it

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment