List Price: $7.80
Sale Price: $6.03
Today's Bonus: 23% Off
I love this product, however, the drawbacks are: there is no pink and no purples, lavenders, etc. I wish they would make color wheel #2 to cover this shortfall. The price is great (somewhere around $10.00), its portable and easy to use with a waterbrush. Please write the company and suggest they expand the color line to include the above and various shades of the already available colors. I'd buy one in a minute! Barb
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I love these paints! They are perfect for travel art making. They screw together for a compact and many color choice little batch of amazingness. I hadn't really worked with pan watercolors but I love these. They're reasonably priced and excellent... Do they have refills for these? Because I feel like I am going to run out of a few colors. :( Already. I tend to use watercolors ata less watery consistency, so maybe that's why they go so quickly for me.I definitely recommend these to beginner and advanced artists alike! They produce excellent color! I do wish that they had a pink and purple... And I think some of the colors could... Maybe not be in the pack. But, I find that each color does get used a little. At this price, it's a win-win.
Best Deals for Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Wheel Stack Pack set of 24
These are simply lovely. They stack up beautifully. My daughter loves them. They remind me of eyeshadow cases. The kids in her class flipped when they saw them.Honest reviews on Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Wheel Stack Pack set of 24
Great quality and very inexpensive, I'm ordering a couple more of these...easy to carry too, I love it and you will tooFind helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Wheel Stack Pack set of 24
I bought these paints from the Koh-i-noor shop in the Czech Republic and am very happy to see them adverrised here on amazon.The colours are beautiful, work well with black ink (they don't cover over the ink line unless you really pile the paint on).
These paints last for ages also and are rich, deep colours. Sometimes they look like you have used ink, not water colour, which I really love about them.
Using these paints, I have had every colour and colour combination I've ever wished for.
The stackable system makes them easy to travel with. It's a really sturdy and compact container that hasn't broken even when my suitcase has.
Perfect for travelling, perfect for staying at home.
I absolutely LOVE THESE PAINTS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment