Friday, March 28, 2014

Cheap Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers

Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I love this bobbin box! Good design. The rubber foam insert holds the bobbins snugly, the bobbins sit off-set for easy removal, and the box latches closed tightly. My favorite thing, however, is the fact that the thread does not unravel. If you place the bobbin in the box with the thread tucked under, it stays in place. I am thrilled to not have errant strands of thread poking out all over...a pet peeve. Absolutely one of my favorite sewing-related purchases!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

A friend purchased one of these bobbin boxes at a local quilt shop & got the last one. I found them for just over half the cost here. The boxes have soft inserts which hold the bobbins in place. No more unwinding or spilled bobbins! For a quilter like me, these bobbin boxes are wonderful. I now have 4 to separate bobbin colors & keep one for travel with my hand applique silks wound on bobbins. They're the best boxes I have ever used.

Best Deals for Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers

There is something really beautiful about these cases. They are so simple yet elegant. I love the fact that each bobbin has its own cushioned space, keeps threads from unwinding, spilling out and tangling. The latch to close them is good and strong. You could even hang the cases on a hook with the little loop on the end and your bobbins would stay clean and secure. And the needle threaders that are included, well, that's just plain thoughtful on someone's part. No, they don't come with bobbins already in them but I don't know any bobbin case that does so I wasn't expecting that. It's a great little product and I think any sewist would love them.

Honest reviews on Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers

I just received my TWO bobbin boxes. They are made of a high grade quality plastic with an equally high grade foam insert. I like the offset pattern for storing my bobbins, it makes it easier to pull them out. I appreciate the nice touch of enclosing a needle theader slipped into a slot at each end. I wasn't sure what that was when I saw the photo on-line. I'm very impressed with these cases and thought the cost was right in line with the quality of the materials they used to produce them. Nice job with the design and production. A worth while purchase!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers

Wonderful boxes for keeping bobbins organized. The foam insert ensures that bobbins stay secure and don't rattle around. I do a lot of applique and embroidery and can cut a thread without even removing the bobbin...which reduces the likelihood of my dropping it, the "bobbin-bounce," and my dog's attacking it. As an additional bonus, if I cut near the foam insert, this prevents loose strings and that dreaded "birds-nest" effect that looks so messy. I've ordered several of these and have designated one for my 100-weight silks, one for my 40 or 50-weight cottons, one for metallic embroidery threads, etc.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment