Monday, March 17, 2014

Cheap SET OF TWO Silicone HELLO KITTY candy and dessert molds Pans

SET OF TWO Silicone HELLO KITTY candy and dessert molds Pans - By POLYMEROSE T.M.
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
The pictures don't do the mold justice. A nice deep mold. I use the mold to make soap. If you make soap or use it as a dessert or candy mold, you won't be disappointed. Its a sturdy mold.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Good quality molds, only a little large. Made chocolates for the dessert table and these were more than one bite. Would have liked them a little smaller. That is the only reason I gave them 4 stars.

Best Deals for SET OF TWO Silicone HELLO KITTY candy and dessert molds Pans

In my opinion, this was a good deal. Liked the price and the chocolates that I made whit them. I am 38 and I can't get over Hello Kitty... I am happy that I got these.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment