Monday, March 17, 2014

Spellbinders S4-368 Nestabilities Hexagons Die Templates Reviews

Spellbinders S4-368 Nestabilities Hexagons Die Templates
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $18.59
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
Buy Now

I like the versatility of the cutting dies over buying just one punch and they are easier to store than a punch.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Hexagons are "in" and these are a must have. Cuts beautifully thru many materials. Love the assortment of sizes and embossing.

Best Deals for Spellbinders S4-368 Nestabilities Hexagons Die Templates

The dies cut well and the variety of sizes will be used in conjunction with a bee-themed greeting card or with some printed cardstock I have with hexagon patterns. I will also use them with a hexagon pattern embossing folder.

Honest reviews on Spellbinders S4-368 Nestabilities Hexagons Die Templates

The hexagon design has become one of my favorites to use with making my greeting cards and scrapbooking. I love quilting and this gives me an opportunity to develop quilt designs into smaller designs and a good way to use small scraps of paper with different color themes. Lots of fun.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spellbinders S4-368 Nestabilities Hexagons Die Templates

Very useful tool! All the Spellbinders dies are an excellent tool to have in your craft bag. I already have all the basic shapes and this set completes my needs.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment