Friday, March 7, 2014

Discount Metallic Rub-On Paint Set

Metallic Rub-On Paint Set
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Stay away from ATAFA, selling anything. The Metallic Rub-On 7 color set is fine. There are 4 different 7 color palettes. This company, ATAFA, offered the product displaying all four color palettes at 4 times the price of the single palettes. I purchased it, and they only sent me one of the color palettes. When I complained they admitted their advertising was misleading, and they would send me the other three color palettes, like I thought and was lead to believe I ordered. More than two weeks later I received 3 more of the exact same color palette. I called and they told me "tough". They changed the picture so it only shows one color palette. It is still four times the price of anywhere else. The shipping both times was very slow. The product is fine, just buy it from someone else.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was looking to expand my art supplies and this added some great metallic colors. These will go nicely into my mixed media art.

Best Deals for Metallic Rub-On Paint Set

Great product to use on painted ceramics. For a finish you need to remember to use a matte spray first. If you want it to shine, after the matte spray has dried then spray with gloss.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment