Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Grass and Fern Borders Clear Stamps Set Reviews

Grass and Fern Borders Clear Stamps Set
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
These are just the right size to put a border trims on small cards. Detailed work and looks very professional.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These border stamps are smaller than expected. They are on one solid sheet and must be cut apart. The silicone is an orangy color, not clear but see-through. I didn't realize I was ordering from Australia and it took almost a month to arrive. I suppose I should have examined the description more closely before ordering this set but neverthless I am not completely happy with it and the return postage makes it not worth sending the item back. Maybe I'll use it someday. But do keep in mind that the indiviudal stamps, once cut apart, are not very tall.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment