The largest embossing folder here, the snowflakes, was poorly made. The impressions didn't align; I had to cut the folder apart and re-attach it with a heavy packing tape. Now the halves align, but the impressions are still too light in the middle. The edges look great, but the middle doesn't, so it doesn't make a good card.
The littler folders are good though.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The bad thing about these folders is that you can only emboss the edge of the card stock. If you want to put the design in the center of a card, where it should be, you have to cut it out. This wouldn't be a problem except that the area around is so small you Don't have enough free space around the design to window it or layer around it. Very disappointed in this entire system.
Best Deals for Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, 4-Pack, Christmas
Love them. They add the perfect texture to my cards. I will be purchasing more. Easy to store and clean.
Honest reviews on Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, 4-Pack, Christmas
These are just too cute for words! I'm doing more with embossing and punches, and these are going to work very well for my current passion for these design features!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, 4-Pack, Christmas
Works great and looks nice. I use it for cards and love the way it looks get lots of compliments too.

No comments:
Post a Comment