Saturday, May 17, 2014

Best Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker Gathered Petal, Large Deals

Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker Gathered Petal, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I have the entire set of these Kanzashi templates and they are very simple to follow. It's easy as 1-2-3 bcuz all you do is follow the numbers and holes. Once you create your first flower you'd want to make them by the dozens. It does take practice to get them perfect and giftable but once you get it down it's addicting to wanna put a kanzashi flower on everything and anything. Umm ... let me give you a small tip that I learned. The instructions tell you to make squares outta your fabric like a 3.5 x 3.5" square by really you can just take a glob shaped fabric and it'll work just as well. You end up trimming off the excess around the template so as long as the template holes are covered anything outside the template doesn't matter. You're gonna trim it off. But make sure your fabric piece are relatively the same size though. I'd recommend getting the entire set cuz then you can arrange the different sizes and petal shapes together like the small round petal flower with a large pointed petal flower. The designs are endless.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have several clover flower makers and I've made quite a few variations. Very pretty and the fun ends when your imagination ends.

Best Deals for Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker Gathered Petal, Large

making flowers for my crocheted projects and I love how easy these are. I recommend them for any flower needed, like on hats, bags, or gift use.

Honest reviews on Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker Gathered Petal, Large

I absolutely love all the Kanzashi templates. They are so easy to use and you can create so may beautiful flowers, butterflies, etc.. with them. The sky is the limit. They take very little time to make and I enjoy working on the flowers while watching television. What great templates and so thankful for them. They are perfect for someone like me who prefers things to be simple and easy to use, not intricate and hard to work with. These templates are wonderful. I have all of the templates except two which I plan to purchase soon.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker Gathered Petal, Large

love this product. arrived on time. the product is made sturdy to last . has very easy directions to make the flower, they come out beautiful. very easy to add any backing to it to use as a magnet, pin, or to sew to shirts,purses,or headbands.wonderful product.would buy from this company again.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment