Very fast shipping speed and well packaged. For anyone who wants to try color by number; this would be a very good buy. It contains the pencils and the marked blank. Should be very interesting.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this for my great niece for Christmas she loves Wolves and thought she would love it it is light weight for shipping costs
Best Deals for Royal and Langnickel Colour by Number Pencil, Wolves By Stream
Love my purchase!!! Order was as advertised, as well as speedy shipment. Wish the "PENCIL" by number kits would become a more "popular" item, as I like these as much as the kids love these. Great rainy day project for ALL AGES!!!
Honest reviews on Royal and Langnickel Colour by Number Pencil, Wolves By Stream
We are coloring another picture now and I am sure when we finsh the latest picture we will start on the wolves or the jaguar.

No comments:
Post a Comment