List Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $9.76
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
I have been looking for this folder for a while and was excited to finally find it. I love the designs, they are perfect for masculine projects. It looks really cool if you use the paper with the colored core and sand it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I use these folders a lot. They work with the cricut cuddle bug. It is a great product. A aBest Deals for Sizzix 656644 Texture Fades Embossing Folders Tim Holtz 2PK
I love almost all of the Tim Holtz products (seriously, I'm running out of shelf space). I generally try to buy his stuff at one of the local craft stores like Michaels, A.C.Moore, or Hobby Lobby and use one of the 40-50% discount coupons that the stores usually offer. The thing is, though, that they all just carry a limited sampling of the Holtz product line. That's why I love Amazon. The price for this one is pretty much the regular retail price...but, hey, they have it! Couldn't find it anywhere else. And I have found some pretty good discounts on the Tim Holtz and regular Sizzix product line on Amazon. Just have to keep looking.These embossing folders are great and have so many potential uses. I tend to use them as a part of mixed media projects. They look great tucked behind other pieces (photos, mementos, etc) in a shadow box. I make my own special tags for Christmas presents so they add an understated punch as the background. Sanding down the raised parts makes the image even more special. I've also embossed lightweight foils and then ran an inkpad over the raised impressions to make them stand out. I'll stop now...but really, I could go on and on.
No comments:
Post a Comment