Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spellbinders S5-168 Shapeabilities On The Edge Die Templates Reviews

Spellbinders S5-168 Shapeabilities On The Edge Die Templates
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $24.93
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

I am so happy that I spent the money on this set of dies. It is like having nine boarder punches without all the need for extra storage! I make cards and I LOVE this set of dies. They are just the perfect size for my cards and if I need to make them longer, just like a punch you can add onto the end without any kind of interruption in the pattern. I am telling you if you don't have a lot of money to spend, but want to get the most out of what you do spend buy this set... You can't go wrong with it and you get so much out of it. This is a solid 10 out of 10 for me. Well in this case 9 out of 9. lol... You will LOVE them I am sure.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I make greeting cards and these will be great for those. They will be used many, many times I'm sure!

Best Deals for Spellbinders S5-168 Shapeabilities On The Edge Die Templates

They're a bit simple but with 9 dies, this is a steal.They're easy to store and don;t take a lot of space.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment