List Price: $53.49
Sale Price: $34.45
Today's Bonus: 36% Off
I would like to precede this by saying that, in the end, I think this best suits an experienced painter who could make a 'good' painting out of the relatively small quantity of resources provided.
I bought the set because it was cheap and came with a solvent and my art supply store is far away. I would not normally have bought the set because of the small size of paint tubes.
Turns out I can't paint like I used to... XD
For a beginner oil painter... I would recommend a set with larger paint tubes buy your own solvent and brushes the supplied ones are nothing special.
Always buy Winsor Newton oil paint because it rocks.
For a beginner painter... don't spend too much on oils when you haven't worked in acrylic. Acrylic painting is much... cheaper.
Well, good luck to you young and old students of art (or artists, whatever).
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Purchased for my son-in-law as a birthday gift...he says he really likes this brand of paint and the colors are vibrant!
No comments:
Post a Comment