Saturday, May 17, 2014

Reviews of Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze Pens 6-Pack, Assorted Colors

Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze Pens 6-Pack, Assorted Colors
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $13.50
Sale Price: $7.36
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
Buy Now

These pens are my favorite for working with paper products. When I use them on velum they have a stained glass effect. When I use then on paper they give demention to the project by adding a glase over the paper. I have been able to make my own elements for projects which saves money over buying the stickers made for the product line.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I already know I will be ordering these over and over again. They are awesome on acetate and any type of cardstock that has a sheen to them.

I definitely recommend this product.

Best Deals for Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze Pens 6-Pack, Assorted Colors

Not cheap, but I do love these glaze pens. The effect of them on paper is really good, and the effect on polyester film is awesome! These slightly duller colours are a good compliment to the brighter ones, and are all great to use with glitter even if you do end up with glitter everywhere, which I don't mind but my husband always seems to!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment