Sunday, June 8, 2014

Reviews of REALLY BIG BUTTONS 60/PKG.

REALLY BIG BUTTONS 60/PKG.
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Really big buttons!!!! really great colors... I love them they are another way of teaching kids colors!!! Will buy again

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought these to make a busy bag for my young sons and just wanted to post that they are a nice size and don't seem to be a choking hazard. I really don't think they could possibly swallow one. I still don't allow them to play with unsupervised.

Best Deals for REALLY BIG BUTTONS 60/PKG.

My 17-month old son loves these buttons. He'll play with them multiple times in a day, carrying them around, putting them in and out of things. They're great. I think they're too big for him to get in his mouth, but I don't let him play with them on his own.

Honest reviews on REALLY BIG BUTTONS 60/PKG.

These buttons are great. They are so simple, but provide so much fun! My 1yo loves dropping them in the metal tin I got to hold them because they make a fun noise. She also takes one in each hand and bangs them together. As she grows I imagine we will use them to talk about colors, numbers, shapes as well as similarities/differences.

I also saw someone take them and attach one to each finger tip of a glove. That makes a fun toy for using with smaller babies because you have the colors and also some noise.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for REALLY BIG BUTTONS 60/PKG.

My grandchild loved the buttons. They are so much easier for a very young child to handle. The shapes and colors of the buttons make them very useful as an educational tool

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment