Saturday, July 5, 2014

Best Liquitex Basics Acrylic Color Set, 4-pack of 75mL tubes with Bonus Deals

Liquitex Basics Acrylic Color Set, 4-pack of 75mL tubes with Bonus Titanium White
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $16.19
Sale Price: $12.04
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
Buy Now

What a great group of primaries! It's everything you need for the color wheel! Of course, you can always do with some burnt siennas and umbers, but this is a great set if you're just getting your art feet wet for the first time.

"Basics" is definitely the key word on this brand though, the medium is a little soupy, but works just fine for the purposes of a beginner. One can always graduate to a more heavy set acrylic medium later on. I did notice the yellow in my set though was a little congealed though, it was hard to get out of the tube, and when I was finally able to get it out, the consistancy was a little hard. This is not the first time I've bought this brand though, and this happens rarely so I'm confident in buying more of their products. Definitely a great product for the price. Yay paint!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This product was good overall, but the blue paint was completely dried out, and I wasn't able to get the paint out at all. Without blue, I couldn't make a wide range of various shades of colors. This really bothered me. The other tubes of paints were fine, but the blue in particular just makes me regret my choice of buying this item.

I've contacted the company, and they gladly gave me another tube of paint. So now I am extremely happy. :)

Best Deals for Liquitex Basics Acrylic Color Set, 4-pack of 75mL tubes with Bonus

I bought this to paint a small mural in my son's room. It is good, however, the yellow does not cover well. No matter how many coats you put on top, it doesn't cover well at all. All the other colors have good coverage. I ended up having to add the white to the yellow in order to make it work (but then you end up with light yellow).

Honest reviews on Liquitex Basics Acrylic Color Set, 4-pack of 75mL tubes with Bonus

Love my paint. It's much better than the paint I got off eBay. I was also afraid that my blue would be dried up because of the other reviews, but it's great.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Liquitex Basics Acrylic Color Set, 4-pack of 75mL tubes with Bonus

My blue paint was dried up when I received it... blue was the main color I needed to do my painting

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment