It worked well for 2 of my glass paintings. The tube broke from the back while I was doing the third. I wish the color came in a plastic tube that wouldn't break instead of the aluminium tube.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is the best stuff I have found since I started doing stain glass painting. It is really easy to use and dries really nice. It almost looks real after. I wish amazon had a bigger variety of colors.
Best Deals for Pebeo Vitrea 160 Glass Paint Outliner 20-Milliliter Tube, Ink Black
Customizing a ceramic bank in the form of a VW Beetle. This product works but requires some familiarization, as do all first time craft projects. Enjoyed the freedom of making the bank something personal to give to my nephew. The item arrived on time and in good condition. I am using this product for the first time, so just getting familiar with its properties and behaviors.Thanks Pebeo and Amazon!
Honest reviews on Pebeo Vitrea 160 Glass Paint Outliner 20-Milliliter Tube, Ink Black
I bought it as an outliner for Pebeo Vitrea 160 paint and liked it. it's easy to use and store.

No comments:
Post a Comment