Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cheap Bridal Crystal Necklace Set N1D56

Bridal Crystal Necklace Set N1D56
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This bridal jewelry came in a set but it was the necklace that I was interested in. It is simple, understated but very sparkly from a distance. It didn't look as if I was try too hard to impress but definitely makes a statement, framed by an open neckline little black dress. I didn't realize from the photo there is a tiny pearl pendant. I removed it and attached a 2 carat-sized Austrian crystal in its place instead and wow, it changed the entire attitude of an already beautiful necklace! A perfect purchase with a perfect price.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This was ordered for our wedding and it looks beautiful! It has the elegant sparkle and dazzle without breaking the bank. We are happy with our purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment