Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $12.49
Sale Price: $6.00
Today's Bonus: 52% Off

The Punch makes a good outline with no detail. I tried on wood, aluminum, brass and steel. Maybe next time I'll try the more expensive one.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Nice quality punch. I was a little disappointed that the punched image wasn't as detailed as the item image suggested, but it met my needs none the less.
Best Deals for Skull & Crossbones Punch For Stamping Metal 1/5 Inch 5mm (1)
I purchased this punch to use on my wedge (golf club for you non golfers). Didn't work. Only half the design showed up. I couldn't even line it up for a second shot with my 3lb. drilling hammer. Just so you know, this type of function is well within my skill level. Using the letter punches that I also purchased, I was able to punch my name into my wedge with relative ease, so ability is not in question. Not sure what everyone else is going to use this for, but if you want to stamp your wedges, believe me...it's not going to work. Trust me.
Honest reviews on Skull & Crossbones Punch For Stamping Metal 1/5 Inch 5mm (1)
This little stamper works great when used properly. I use this on leather miniatures, metal stamping, and some fabrics. It is made of a very high quality material and can be hammered or pressured by hand. I have this skull and crossbones as well as several other mini stamps from this same manufacturer and all of them work nicely.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Skull & Crossbones Punch For Stamping Metal 1/5 Inch 5mm (1)
Not the best stamp compared to other brands. I found that it did not leave a very good impression (no pun intended) on the metal when I had no problem with other stamps made by different manufacturers.

No comments:
Post a Comment