Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cheap Studs and Hoops Earrings Set. Includes: 4-hoops Set and 3-studs

Studs and Hoops Earrings Set. Includes: 4-hoops Set and 3-studs Set. All Together Makes More Then 25-pcs.
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $75.55
Sale Price: $9.99
Today's Bonus: 87% Off
Buy Now

They give you a nice amount some of the earrings are pretty dope especially the hoops but the studs are ok..their pretty modern for the most part but I guess I not just a big stud fan anyhow lol

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This enormous package of earrings was exactly what I expected. Many of the little studs were on plastic studs which was new to me but very comfortable. The little gem stones tend to fall off the stud after just a couple wearings but, for the money, I think the volume was well worth it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment