Sunday, July 6, 2014
Review of Counted Cross Stitch Ornaments, Little Squares, Set of 12
EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. great set everything I was looking for. I would buy again. perfect xmas idea for friends and familyFor any experienced cross stitcher, having well drawn charts is a must, for ease of completing a project. I purchased this kit specifically for the small snowflake designs, and was dismayed to see that the charts for those 3 "little squares" snowflake ornaments were done so poorly that I actually had to rechart them on some graph paper myself to make it usable. The symbols used in the charts were almost useless, the symbols used are so faint and nondescript that it takes constant looking to tell which one is which. The charts for the other 9 designs are fine, but if you purchase this kit for the snowflake designs, you're going to get a headache trying to follow the charts to completion!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment