Monday, July 7, 2014

Java Break Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer Reviews

Java Break Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $4.25
Sale Price: $2.75
Today's Bonus: 35% Off
Buy Now

My mom had been looking all over for these transfers and we were thrilled to find them at Amazon! The directions to wash the dish towels first seemed to really help make the transfers much more prominent. She is now happily churning out a dish towel a day for Christmas gifts.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is a delightful iron on featuring coffee related items. I embroidered them on some dish towels and they look so good I keep putting off using them. I think I do some more and make a wall hanging out of them. :D

Best Deals for Java Break Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer

Just right amount of detail to go fast and yet be eye catchers for the recipient(s) . A good project for a tea towel set.

Honest reviews on Java Break Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer

I have recently tried Aunt Martha's patterns just a few weeks ago. I really like them, so I ordered these coffee patterns too.

This packet contains 12 different coffee-related patterns (it only shows 9 out of the 12 above). Each design is about 5" x 5" or 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". They are all on one sheet so you can cut them out as you use them.

The other patterns not show are:

two coffee cups hanging from a sun-designed coffee peg rack (no wording)

a cup of espresso with a wedge of lemon and a spoon on the saucer and the word "Espresso" above it all

a cup of coffee, sugar canister, spoon, and what I think is suppose to be the creamer (or a pitcher? or coffee pot?) with the words "Coffee Break" above it all

Aunt Martha's patterns iron on easily and quickly. I've been happy with them.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Java Break Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer

It is a standard iron on transfer where you cut apart the large sheet of patterns. I've used one pattern twice already and it left a bold guideline to follow while embroidering. The difficulty level or amount of detail is minimal. May be a good starter for someone new to embroidering. The average size of a transfer is about 4". Looks nice on my tea towels. This set of transfers does not have a color guide/ stitching guide that some other companies have but that's not a big deal to me at least. Would recommend for a coffee lover.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment