I am an "arts & crafts" type of paint brush user. This is the second package I have purchased because they have met my needs at an affordable price. I have no idea how they compare to the paint brushes used by artists, but they are definitely superior to kiddie brushes.
None of the bristles/metal was bent when they arrived.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Purchased these to do more in depth work on a paint by number. Did have a few bristles come loose after the paint got all the way up to where it joined the handle, but vigourously washing them in running water seems to have gotten all the loose ones out. I like the fact that the package, when opened properly, can also function for storage. The price was certainly right.
Overall, they're nice for the small amount of work I've done with them.
Best Deals for Loew Cornell 2110 Brush Set, Taklon
These cheap little brushes are real workhorses. They hold a nice point forever. I bought two packages and after a year still haven't opened the second. Best deal in brushes I've found.
Honest reviews on Loew Cornell 2110 Brush Set, Taklon
I got these as a gift for my mother who needed new brushes. They work great for acrylic paints. She has used them for months now and they are still as good as new.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Loew Cornell 2110 Brush Set, Taklon
the product is great with watercolor and detailing is great using my Derwent Watercolor set. so basically, it's worth a shot.

No comments:
Post a Comment