Monday, July 7, 2014

Discount Sargent Art 22-1520 Washable Brush Tip Markers, 20 Count

Sargent Art 22-1520 Washable Brush Tip Markers, 20 Count
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
If you are looking for markers with a soft brush tip, these are not the markers you are looking for, the tips are solid and dont give paint like brush strokes. Other then that its a good assortment for the price....

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

They are somewhat washable on the fabrics I've had to try it out on. The colors are good and smooth covering. the tips even held up in the spirograph, except for the ones that were previously frayed or crushed from a little rough usage by my 6 yrar old daughter.

Best Deals for Sargent Art 22-1520 Washable Brush Tip Markers, 20 Count

Since sets of good brush pens can get expensive, it's really nice that there are some inexpensive options too. I use these pens for cartooning/anime, and they work well for practice drawings. The tips on these pens, however, are rigid, and can be difficult to use if you are used to working with brush tips that are soft. Generally, it's easier to make thick and thin lines in one stroke with soft brush pens than with these ones. But, I see these as a real nice compliment to a set of soft brush tipped pens, and think they would work well together. You can do some really consistent line work with these pens *because* the width doesn't change.

I'm deducting one star because the tips seem to fray a little after moderate use.

Honest reviews on Sargent Art 22-1520 Washable Brush Tip Markers, 20 Count

I have not used these yet but they really are not brush tips per say, they are pointed like a brush. I would send them back but I will find a use for them.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sargent Art 22-1520 Washable Brush Tip Markers, 20 Count

This is a great amount of colors. The price is great too! Thank you Amazon for all the neat art products. Sincerely, Deborah Clinkingbeard

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment