Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best ThinkBamboo 25cm (9.5") Bamboo Crochet Hooks - 11 sizes 3mm - 10mm Deals

ThinkBamboo 25cm Bamboo Crochet Hooks - 11 sizes 3mm - 10mm, Carbonized Brown
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
These are not the first bamboo crochet hooks I have purchased, so I have a basis for comparison. I have a set of 14" afghan hooks from another manufacturer that are great to use, and were great right out of the package. I wanted a set of shorter hooks for general use. The problems with these particular hooks all center on the notches. Every notch has large rough patches, the edge of the notch is sharp and catches on the yarn when pulling through, and almost every one of the notches is not deep enough and not at a sharp enough angle to catch and hold the yarn securely. I got tired of trying to sand, wax and generally redesign these hooks to make them useful. There are other brands than are better.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I received these last night. I have been back and forth about purchasing bamboo hooks, as i made the (wrong) assumption that the "wood" would catch the yarn and make crocheting slower. Oh how wrong I was! I could not beat the price at 12 dollars and change, the length of these hooks (9.5in) makes them acutally tunisian hooks, but they are good for making anything really. They are very lightweight, and put very little strain on my hands. The package includes almost every conceiveable size any crocheter would use in a typical project. My other hooks put so much strain on my hands, I ususally work through the pain, but I am so relieved to find hooks that are as great as these! I will be blogging about these hooks very soon as well because I have fallen instantly in love! I will be looking to buy some bamboo knitting needles very soon!

Best Deals for ThinkBamboo 25cm (9.5") Bamboo Crochet Hooks - 11 sizes 3mm - 10mm

The grooves are not as deep as my metal ones. They are nice but I prefer the grooves a little deeper when hooking the yarn.

Honest reviews on ThinkBamboo 25cm (9.5") Bamboo Crochet Hooks - 11 sizes 3mm - 10mm

I bought this as a gift for a family member, but when I saw great they were to crochet with I had to buy another! :) It's a wonderful product

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ThinkBamboo 25cm (9.5") Bamboo Crochet Hooks - 11 sizes 3mm - 10mm

I was surprised by the lovely quality of these crochet hooks. I had originally purchased them as my "loaner" set for my knitting/crocheting club but they're so nice I don't even want to lend these out! I'd rather give out the generic aluminum hooks to friends and keep these for myself. These hooks also came with a bonus: a dainty little bamboo spoon made by the same company.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment