I love my poster from stuff2color and I am going to purchase more posters! They are awesome and the quality of the flock is excellent. For me, the choice is stuff2color. You can even get personalized posters from them!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
We use velvet posters in working with my adult disabled son for eye/hand coordination. He is working on this one right now and loves it! Customer service was excellent also.
Best Deals for Velvet Poster 16"X20"-Ying Yang
Got a really good deal on this poster, and am so excited to color it and add it to my-ever growing collection. Was a little disappointed to find it packaged like a regular movie or book poster, because I've had to put weights on it to flatten it out so I could actually color it. But still pleased with the product.
Honest reviews on Velvet Poster 16"X20"-Ying Yang
These posters were great for my grandfather who is home ridden, but a little too pricey for what I recieved
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Velvet Poster 16"X20"-Ying Yang
Kids love these ... the larger ones are better for pre-teen age and up ... lots of fun, and they have something they created to put up on their bedroom wall. Don't forget to pick up extra markers, no fun to have the poster only half done, waiting for Mom to go buy more markers! All of our kids/grandkids have enjoyed coloring these, good pastime for those "I'm bored", moments. It's even fun when they have a friend or two, over, everyone works on part of the poster, and that makes for some happy memories. Fun for small birthday parties, too, if you get multi-packs of the smaller posters, everyone one can color one and take it home ... just don't forget you need those extra markers. Good selection on Amazon, and we have had good luck with our shopping/shipping experiences.

No comments:
Post a Comment