i have been afraid to try this quilt because with so many pieces, there are so many chances for error. i also like the many choices for design. i have started the cutting, and things are going great so far
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Makes life a lot easier and a lot less waste of fabric than if you paper pieced it. Great pattern suggestions to get your imagination flowing!
Best Deals for Double Wedding Ring Template
I'm very happy with the templates and with the instructions for making the DWR quilt. I admit it took me several times reading through before I understood what it was I was reading.
Honest reviews on Double Wedding Ring Template
I love all of Marti's templates. They are thick enough so you don't slip and cut yourself. They are totally accurate so all points are right on. She does an outstanding jobs on her templates. I recommend them all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment