List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $17.99
Today's Bonus: 10% Off
To the previous reviewer Lifestyle crafts dies aren't made to cut leather like the Bigz sizzix dies can. They don't say anywhere that they can cut leather so it's not fair to give them a negative review when you should have done your research. Wafer thin dies, like lifestyle crafts, Quickutz, spellbinders, etc, don't cut through denser material like leather or stiff fabric. If that's what you want it to do, you should read the description of the die before you buy it so you don't waste your money.
However, I can get this die to cut everything I want it to. It cuts beautifully and like a dream for me! I use it to cut wool felt mainly. Sometimes I use a piece of card stock as a shim if I am not cutting 100% wool felt. I use a sizzix big kick as my machine and I have no problems getting this to cut. Doesn't require anymore work than any other die would.
I am very happy with this die! I prefer LC dies. They aren't over designed, if that makes sense, and I feel like they leave a lot of room for embellishments and stamping. I would absolutely recommend this die!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My husband and I run our own business selling felt sheets, flowers, etc. We are always looking for new designs that can be cut with a die for faster turn around time, etc. We are familiar with sizzix, spellbinders, circut, mtf, and others but just recently discovered lifestyle dies and LOVE them!
No comments:
Post a Comment