Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Buy Clover Takumi Getaway 29-Inch Circular Gift Set, 7 Size Per Set

Clover Takumi Getaway 29-Inch Circular Gift Set, 7 Size Per Set
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $71.00
Sale Price: $44.98
Today's Bonus: 37% Off
Buy Now

I ordered this set because I am new to knitting so I don't have a large selection of knitting needles and each project seems to require a different size of needle. I originally planned on purchasing the single point but at that time amazon did not offer it with free shipping.

Clover is known for having quality bamboo needles that are easy to learn on for beginners. Each needle has its size etched on the side, to help easily choose the correct needle. A single circular knitting needle can cost you $10-12+ at a sewing store. This set comes with 7 sizes of circular knitting needles with a nice case to keep in your basket so its a great value over purchasing the needles separately. It really helps to keep your needles organized. I have also purchased a Clover knitting kit from this site that is great quality and kinda cute as well.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love bamboo knitting needles and have become addicted to the Clover Takumi Getaway sets. They are a great basic set and the case keeps everything neat and handy to throw into your travel bag. I looked at the reviews on some of the other types of bamboo needles but I keep coming back to these because I like the quality. I haven't had an issue with any of my Clover needles. With this set I only wish that they were longer.

Best Deals for Clover Takumi Getaway 29-Inch Circular Gift Set, 7 Size Per Set

This set is a better value than buying each individually. The Clover brand has good quality needles and the 29" length generally works for me. I love that the case is compact. I just wish that Clover also made a 36" circular needle set!

Honest reviews on Clover Takumi Getaway 29-Inch Circular Gift Set, 7 Size Per Set

These are ok inexpensive needles to have around. I like the bamboo needles, they are comfortable to use. The plastic circular area is very stiff and hard to work with.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment