Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $18.99
Today's Bonus: 24% Off

These are fantastic dies, never dissapoint. Great cuts every time. Easy to store as the can be put in a cd case with a magnet strip and it makes it very handy.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Like all Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies I own, this one is fantastic. Great sizes for sentiments and images. I love how when these are turned horizontal they give one design, but vertically, it takes on a whole new shape. Fantastic to work with!
Best Deals for Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies, Labels 18
I highly recommend all of the Spellbinders Nestabilities dies. They create clear crisp cuts. Their labels design line is very versatile & creates beautiful images. I have used this particular die even as picture frames on my cards.
Honest reviews on Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies, Labels 18
They are the perfect shape for my card making! The frog card I made using these shapes turned out perfect.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies, Labels 18
I have wanted a set of Spellbinders label dies for eons but every time I went to my local craft store they were always sold out! Thank you Amazon for having exactly what I wanted (not to mention that the price is the same as what I would have paid with a 40% off coupon locally!)These labels are perfect for my cards. I love the style and not only do they cut cleanly but they emboss beautifully!

No comments:
Post a Comment