Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $70.00
Sale Price: $42.55
Today's Bonus: 39% Off

I have become obsessed with sewing over the course of the past couple months. It's a pain to drive to the fabric store any time I need a new spool of thread or bobbins. A very smart (and generous) friend gave this set to me and I absolutely love it! At $2 for 125 yards, thread gets pretty pricey, especially if there are multiple projects going on at the same time. These average around $1 each (plus tax...lol). What a great deal for a brand I trust and love! There are at least 2 shades of each color (some more than others), plus all the mixed color ones! I'm so excited to get started with these and add them to my collection! An added bonus: there is a chart of the colors on the back of the box (plus their numbers, in case you need to order more). Great deal for a great product!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The all purpose thread was strong. The colors were great. My Brothers sewing machine can reject certain threads but this thread performed like a charm. I'm glad I purchase this assortment.
Best Deals for Coats & Clark Dual Duty All Purpose XP Thread Assortment 50/Pkg 9000
I use this thread when I need to match a color for stitching that's going to be visible, and so far I haven't been disappointed. The spools are a little small, but when I only need a couple of inches, it'll go a long way. I haven't found a use for the variegated thread yet, but I've used a dozen of the other colors and the thread is sturdy and good quality. The box also has a velcro closure, so it can be used for storing the thread, too, which is a big help!
Honest reviews on Coats & Clark Dual Duty All Purpose XP Thread Assortment 50/Pkg 9000
Coats & Ckark's threads are always reliable and this pack of assorted thread colors does not disappoint. I would recommend them for the use in smaller sewing projects as there are only 125 yds on each spool. Love the choice of colors.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Coats & Clark Dual Duty All Purpose XP Thread Assortment 50/Pkg 9000
It's really good quality, its cheaper to buy this bulk than one by one at Walmart and it's way way better quality. I love its diversity.

No comments:
Post a Comment