I used this and Martha Stewart's fabric medium to paint some satin shoes that I had been informed couldn't be dyed. It took a few coats to get the full effect of the pearly sheen promised on the bottle, but the end result was gorgeous! Added bonus -the fabric medium keeps the paint from cracking with wear.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This product was exactly what I was after great colour and texture. Perfect Rose Gold colour and very good coverage.
Best Deals for Plaid:Craft - Martha Stewart Metallic Glitter Acrylic Craft Paint 2
This paint is not "glitter" as the new name suggests. It is metallic. I use it in many craft projects and it typically takes one coat to cover completely. On glass projects, it took two coats. Well worth the price as an add-on item, although I would definitely shell out more if they took the add-on option away.

No comments:
Post a Comment