Everything worked out Great was kinda iffy sinse its my first time painting shoes But I was more than pleased!!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Product as described, was using paint for shoes and it turned out great. I suggest buying individual bottles because what is supplied is not alot
Best Deals for Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint Starter Kit
This is a great product great mix of colors and and you can mix to make the shades you need. Have pictures to show but can't do it here... Product delivered quickly and in new condition. Would order again.
Honest reviews on Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint Starter Kit
Great value and superior quality. I will recommend this to the sneakerhead community for adding life to your collection. Be sure to add 3 coats
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint Starter Kit
These are great!!!!I can repair any of my shoes or even add a little flavor to them with this. I would suggest going over it with like 2 or 3 coats so that the color can be there in full.

No comments:
Post a Comment