Thursday, March 27, 2014

Discount Crystal Necklace Set for Bridal Wedding Prom Pageant N1X47

Crystal Necklace Set for Bridal Wedding Prom Pageant N1X47
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $27.99
Sale Price: $18.99
Today's Bonus: 32% Off
Buy Now

For my wedding.. I expected just what was received a beautiful piece to go along with a pair of earrings I had purchased earlier, and it was a hit.. thank you for your prompt and timely response...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I couldnt help noticing the sparkle in these items. I tried them on and they shone quite nicely; however, i didnt like how the earrings looked in my ears...they were too short and a bit awkward. This was a disappointment bcos i chose this set for the length of the earringseverything else by sparkly crystal was shorter... Also my necklace had a kink in it that iz proving dicficult to straighten out.... i plan to buy different earrings for my wedding.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment