Loved! Loved! Loved! This seller contacted me to ask my color preference :) was super helpful and very kind! I was so excited to receive my bracelets! It seemed as though they had been made just for me!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The three bracelets were perfect. The seller was gracious enough to ask if I had a color preference. The response was fast and I received them quickly. The bracelets fit easily around my wrist and the intricate woven bead designs compliment each other, so the bracelets can be worn separately or together. They add just the right amount of style to polish off a look.
Best Deals for Lily and Laura Bracelets - Multi Color (Set of 3)
When I saw these bracelets, I couldn't wait to find out where to buy them. They far surpass what I expected they are beautiful!!! I foresee that I shall be buying more of them for more gifts. I may have to treat myself and keep one in this order for myself.
Honest reviews on Lily and Laura Bracelets - Multi Color (Set of 3)
I was very happy with the bracelets, the seller contacted me to ask my color preferences. I was giving the bracelets to my girls as a gift and they were very happy with them. I will be ordering more in the future.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lily and Laura Bracelets - Multi Color (Set of 3)
I absolutely loved my bracelets! The seller was so nice and contacted me to see if I had a color preference. She put together 3 fabulous bracelets that I can wear together or mix and match with others that I already have. Service was excellent and the shipping was fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment