Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reviews of Shipwreck Beads Electroplated Brass Barrel Magnetic Clasp, 20mm

Shipwreck Beads Electroplated Brass Barrel Magnetic Clasp, 20mm, Metallic, Antique Copper, 3-Set
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
These clasps are, I believe, of high quality. The magnets are good and strong. The weathered finish looks real. They do not leave tarnish on the skin in my experience. I found them to be elegant and sturdy.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I like these clasps a lot and use one on my daily wear necklace. They have a nice antique finish, good strong loops, and a strong magnetic closure. They also have a lip such that the magnets cannot be "broken" apart; rather, they must be pulled apart very deliberately and directly away from each other, otherwise the "lip" will catch and prevent accidental pull-offs. Very nice feature. Recommended for necklaces for sure.

Best Deals for Shipwreck Beads Electroplated Brass Barrel Magnetic Clasp, 20mm

These clasps were exactly what I expected. Good quality, strong (impressively so), and the "lip" that keeps an accidental separation was nice. That, however, was my only problem. For necklaces, the "lip" works perfect; I was making bracelets, which a snag on the bracelet ends up pulling them apart, not down. Not that it was too bad, but the bracelets had a tendency to come undone sometimes (putting hand in pocket, lifting heavy things) but it was very infrequent.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment